A powerful blend of herbs, specially formulated to help clear debris-laden mucus and soothe inflammation and irritation in the respiratory tracts.
Aiding respiratory function in this way will help to maintain performance. For horses with breathing problems, including coughs, allergies and heaves.
To: help clear debris-laden mucus and soothe inflammation and irritation in the respiratory tracts. For horses with breathing problems, including coughs, allergies and heaves. Works to clear the airways, reduce irritation and build-up of mucus, and helps maintain a healthy respiratory system.
Contains: Echinacea, Licorice, Mullein, Coltsfoot, Elder Flowers and Swedish Bitters.
- ECHINACEA to help strengthen the equine immune system. This is a good choice for those times when other horses are coming down with coughs and runny noses, or when your horse has been especially stressed… traveling, showing, etc. It can also help to reduce allergic reactions. Will enhance the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells; may be helpful in fighting off viral respiratory infections. Echinacea causes an increase in the number of immune cells, further enhancing the overall activity of the immune system. One of the primary remedies for helping the body rid itself of microbial infections. It is often effective against both bacterial and viral attacks and especially useful for infections of the upper respiratory tract
- LICORICE is one of the most widely used medicinal plants in the world, commonly used in European, Arabian and Asian traditional medicine systems. It is soothing to inflamed mucous membranes; often recommended in the treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers and cough and asthma remedies. Licorice extract displays a stimulating action on adrenal glands and is thus useful in fatigue due to adrenal exhaustion. Expels mucous from the respiratory tract, helps increase endurance & vitality.
- MULLEIN is known as a bone, flesh and cartilage builder; aids in healing respiratory ailments, asthma, bronchitis, diarrhea, sinus congestion; soothing to any inflammation and relieves pain; acts to relieve spasms & clears the lungs. Mullein is extremely well known as an expectorant, demulcent, sedative, and emollient. It is a particularly useful herb to the horse who has heaves, or other allergy type problems. Mullein leaf herbal extract will help clean out the lungs and ease coughing.
- COLTSFOOT combines a soothing expectorant effect with an anti-spasmodic action. There are useful levels of zinc in the leaves. This mineral has been shown to have marked anti-inflammatory effects. Coltsfoot may be used in chronic or acute bronchitis, irritating coughs, asthma and other pulmonary affections. Its soothing expectorant action gives Coltsfoot a role in most respiratory conditions. Relieves irritation of the mucous tissues.
- ELDER FLOWERS are ideal for the treatment of colds and influenza. They are indicated in any catarrhal inflammation of the upper respiratory tract such as hayfever and sinusitis.
- SWEDISH BITTERS An old fashioned health tonic. A bitter taste has a profound effect on your digestive system, especially the liver, the keeper of metabolic balance within the body. The liver’s job is to produce fluids required for proper and complete digestion, as well as to rid your system of dangerous toxins. It’s so important to cleanse the body of these unwanted substances as soon as possible. Swedish Bitters has a remarkable effect. It cleanses the system, promotes regularity, improves digestion, soothes and even energizes, too.
There are no reviews yet.